Thursday, January 24, 2008

Missed Postings

Oh no! I didn't manage to stick to the intended one post a day on my blog this week, having missed Tuesday's and Wednesday's postings. I hope this isn't going to be the decline of the blog. But it did make me wonder whether one post a day is a realistic expectation. Well I was busy setting up my classroom ready for the impending arrival of my EEe PC's and I did have a lot to think about access to power, wifi/ internet connection, security and safety issues. I know I can hear what you're saying 'we're all busy - that's what happens - welcome to blogging', 'get real - you don't need to blog everyday'. But I don't want to be a defeatist just yet. I remember at the end of last term being moved by the spirit our DP when she was explaining her daily visits to the gym. You go everyday after work, I questioned. Sure do, she replied, because if I don't tell my self that by the end of the day I'll have thought of hundreds of excuses why I don't need to go. Well good on her and there you have it. 'I blog everyday'. No more excuses. I'll just have to make up for those two posts I missed.

No comments: