Monday, March 2, 2009

Lesson 1, part 2


Well I don`t seem to be getting very far with my lessons. However, I think that maybe a good thing. No point in running before you can walk. Having just returned from a wonderful camp, with my year 7 class, I switched on my computer to find it rather stressed.



The pop up warning sign and red explanation mark, on the icon bar indicating that the machine is not in a good mood at all.


Before we can move on to lesson 2 you really do need to make sure your machine is fully protected. So before you do anything on the computer with your class tomorrow update your virus checker first(see lesson 1).

Remember you need to be connected to our secure internet first before the virus checker will update - ie you need to have logged into blue socket first.



This is a habit that you and your students need to get into.
Neglect to do it at your own peril.

No comments: